Post-Baccalaureate Program: MS in Medical Physiology
Application deadline: July 16, 2018
Next Open House: June 23, 2018
Click here for Open House information
Why join our Program?
• Enhance your chances of admission to Medical, Osteopathic, or Podiatric schools, Dental school, PA programs, PhD, programs, or related health-professions educational programs.
• Prepare for careers in Biotechnology Research and Development or Clinical Trials management as a research assistant or a research manager.
• Prepare for a career in Health Science/Hospital management by completing the Dual MS/MBA Degree program in conjunction with the CWRU Weatherhead School of Management.
• Prepare for the application and interview processes by attending special seminars, recruiting visits from outside schools, and mock interviews.
• Excel in your first year of professional school by having had advanced course work in physiology.
• Take advantage of the flexibility of completing our 30 credit-hour Program in 1 to 2 years either as a resident student or as a non-resident student over the Internet (See Description of the Curriculum for more info.)
• Make the most of a mandatory core curriculum of physiology courses (20 credit hours) taught by authors of the internationally acclaimed textbook Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology
• Personalize your 10 hours of elective courses by taking a variety of bioscience courses throughout the university or focus on an Area of Concentration, including the opportunity for conducting bench research with internationally recognized faculty.
• Benefit from being assigned an MSMP Faculty Advisor as well as a Student Peer Advisor to help you master the curriculum and develop your career plan of action.
For more detailed information, Contact Us.