CWRU Links

MSMP Financial Aid

Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and our Office of Financial Aid partnered to share tips for all prospective and incoming students on how to optimize their unique financial aid package. We invite you to check out the recent Financial Aid Prep – School of Medicine Masters and Post-Bacc Programs webinar to learn more about funding your education.

Tuition & Fees

Tuition and fees for MS in Medical Physiology students are outlined below.

Term Tuition Rates
Summer 2024 $2,182 per credit hour
Fall 2024 - Spring 2025 $2,248 per credit hour
Fall 2024 - Spring 2025 Fees
Medical Plan Fee $1,890 per term
One-to-One Fitness

$142 (Fall)

$177 (Spring)

Activity Fee $25 per term
RTA Transportation Fee TBD $?? per term

Official tuition and fees for current and prospective students of the School of Graduate Studies can be found at Graduate/ Professional Tuition & Fees

Financial Aid

Our University Financial Aid Office administers all financial aid and has comprehensive information for graduate students on their website. Once students are accepted into the program, they can complete the FAFSA application. This application is used to determine a student's financial aid eligibility.

School Code: 003137

To receive federal financial aid, students must be US citizens or eligible non-citizens and meet additional US Department of Education eligibility criteria.

Types of Aid

Student Loans

For graduate students, there are three types of low-interest loans available. These include:

Merit Scholarship

The Department of Physiology and Biophysics offers merit-based scholarships for incoming students who have outstanding academic records. These scholarships are extremely limited in number and are highly competitive. The department will contact each applicant who qualifies for the scholarship.

Department Employment

Each year, the department hires a number of students to serve as Teaching Assistants for the upcoming academic year.

Outside Scholarships

Students are encouraged to search and apply for outside scholarships. We recommend using scholarship search engines and inquiring with employers, local foundations, clubs, and community organizations. Students should notify the Office of University Financial Aid of any outside scholarships received.