MSMP Linkage Programs
The MSMP program has linkage agreements set up with two medical schools: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine.
The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine will guarantee our students an interview if they meet these benchmarks:
- AAMCAS Calculated Undergraduate GPA > 3.4
- Graduate GPA in our program > 3.5
- MCAT score > 90th percentile
- Students must also meet the highest levels of personal and professional conduct, with any infractions, such as institutional actions or misdemeanor convictions to be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine will guarantee our students an interview if they meet these benchmarks:
- Be currently enrolled in MSMP program OR have graduated on or after January 1, 2020,
- AND, be a US citizen or permanent resident,
- AND, identify as at least one of the following:
- Underrepresented in medicine (black/ African American, Hispanic/ Latinx, Native American/ Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/ Pacific Islander),
- OR first generation college student,
- OR Southeast Ohio resident (Counties: Adams, Athens, Belmont, Brown, Carroll, Clermont, Cochocton, Galia, Guernsey, Harrison, Highland, Hocking, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Tuscarawas, Vinton, Washington).
- AND, meet the following academic criteria
- 2.8+ cumulative undergraduate science GPA as calculated by AACOMAS,
- AND, 3.5+ GPA in MSMP core curriculum (20 credits),
- AND 501+ MCAT score.