MSMP Linkage Programs
The MSMP program has linkage agreements set up with two medical schools and one anesthesia program:
The Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine will guarantee our students an interview if they meet these benchmarks:
- AAMCAS Calculated Undergraduate GPA > 3.4
- Graduate GPA in our program > 3.5
- MCAT score > 514
- Students must also meet the highest levels of personal and professional conduct, with any infractions, such as institutional actions or misdemeanor convictions to be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine will guarantee our students an interview if they meet these benchmarks:
- Be currently enrolled in MSMP program OR have graduated on or after January 1, 2020,
- AND, be a US citizen or permanent resident,
- AND, identify as at least one of the following:
- Underrepresented in medicine (black/ African American, Hispanic/ Latinx, Native American/ Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian/ Pacific Islander),
- OR first generation college student,
- OR Southeast Ohio resident (Counties: Adams, Athens, Belmont, Brown, Carroll, Clermont, Cochocton, Galia, Guernsey, Harrison, Highland, Hocking, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Tuscarawas, Vinton, Washington).
- AND, meet the following academic criteria
- 2.8+ cumulative undergraduate science GPA as calculated by AACOMAS,
- AND, 3.5+ GPA in MSMP core curriculum (20 credits),
- AND 501+ MCAT score.
The Case Western Reserve University Master of Science in Anesthesia Program will guarantee our students an interview if they meet these benchmarks:
- Be currently enrolled in MSMP program OR have graduated within the past year,
- Cumulative GPA 2.8+,
- AND Cumulative undergraduate science GPA 2.8+,
- AND MSMP GPA 3.5+.
- Test requirements
- MCAT 500+
- OR GRE 153+ (Verbal), 156+ (Quantitative), 4+ (Writing)
- All MSA prerequisite courses must be taken in person (not online), for a letter grade, and for credit.
- No grades of D or F in prerequisities or non-prerequisites courses.