MSMP Preparing For Professional School
PREPARING PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL APPLICATIONS
Preparing to apply to professional school is a challenging and difficult process. The program helps you plan and strategize this in a number of ways:
- Annual Medical Physiology Retreat dedicated to applying to professional school.
- Individual advising to help you develop a plan of attack.
- Letter of recommendation from advisor.
- Feedback on personal statements.
- Mock interviews through Graduate Studies professional programming.
- Visits from medical/dental/professional school admissions officers.
- Workshops and seminars.
- Opportunities to work with School of Medicine faculty.